Magical Christmas Wishes


Hi today I have a card to share with you that uses stamps from the Creative Stamping Issue 62 magazine.

I stamped and coloured the images onto watercolour card with 'London Fog' Memento Ink and coloured using Copic Markers, before cutting out. I then stamped the trees onto the background and masked them off. I then used 'Cracked Pistachio' and 'Faded Jeans' Distress Oxide Inks to create the sky and snow. I then removed the masks and coloured the trees, also with Copic's. I used a white Gel Pen to add details and Glossy Accents for the Rabbit's eyes.

The sentiment was stamped and embossed with Silver Embossing Powder onto a strip of Vellum, which was wrapped around the card. I then matted this onto a square of Vellum and wood effect paper. I added this to a 6 x 6 Kraft Card base with a white matting layer between.

I finished the card with some White Fluffy Stuff from Woodware and some sequins and pearls from my stash.

I hope you like this card and thanks for visiting.
Sally.x.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful card xxx
Debra K. said…
So beautiful Sally! Love the background you've created for the wonderful rabbits. The one sat on the tree stump made me smile. Fantastic colouring as always and the vellum sentiment wrap looks lovely on the card. Debra x
Unknown said…
Gorgeous as always Sally..... 😚🤗xxx