Little Winter Owl


Hello, today I have a card to share with you that uses this months new release stamp sets from Hobby Art, which were featured on Hochanda on Tuesday.

The owl is from the Little Owl stamp set and was stamped onto white card using 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink, which I also used to stamp the Ivy from the Christmas Foliage set. I then used Arteza Expert coloured pencils to colour them before cutting out.  The owl was stamped and coloured three times and decoupaged with glossy accents added to the eyes and beak.

The snowflakes are from the Winter's Snowflakes stamp set also by Hobby Art and have been stamped onto acetate and embossed with Winter Wonderland embossing powder by Stampendous.

The Kraft card was embossed with a wood effect embossing folder and green Stickles was added in places to create a moss effect and chunky white embossing powder from WOW was also used. I added a layer of green card stock between the Kraft card and the Kraft card base and die cut a circle in the middle. I then used Black Soot Distress Oxide to ink the centre of the base card before sticking all the elements into place.

I finished the card by adding some White Woodware Fluffy Stuff and some clear crystal gems to finish.

I hope you like this card and thanks for stopping by.
Sally.x.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Hi Sally. Your cards always astound me and this one is no different. Absolutely beautiful! Fantastic colouring especially of your owl and a wonderful card design. I love your attention to detail like the green stickles used as moss. The lovely snowflakes and leaves finish off your card wonderfully. Debra x
Karen said…
Absolutely stunning