Watercolour Fox


Hi, just a quick post today to show a little watercolour picture I made using stamps from Hobby Art's 'Forest Friends' stamp set.

I stamped the fox, acorn and oak leaf in 'London Fog' Memento Ink. I then used Winsor and Newton Cotman watercolours to paint the picture.

I finished by adding some white gel pen highlights and some small dots of gold Acrylic paint before placing in a cheap frame from the pound shop.

I hope you like this little picture and thanks for visiting.
   Sally.x.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Oh, he's gorgeous! So beautifully coloured Sally and the white highlights look really effective. I love your circle design made with the little stamps in the set and the tiny gold dots. All so very lovely! Debra x
Tracy Welham said…
This is so beautiful and very sweet too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x