One Should Learn To Sail In All Waters


Hi, today I have a card to show you that I have made using a set of stamps from Kanban called 'Beside The Sea'. I have stamped the Lighthouse with 'Rich Cocoa' Memento Ink onto 'Antique Beige' Parchment Paper and coloured with Copic Markers. The backing papers are from K and Company, and I have also used Copic's to colour the map in the background. The compass stamp has been stamped onto Kraft card stock with 'Rich Cocoa' ink and embossed with clear powder before being painted with Gold Acrylic paint. The paper sentiment is also from K and Company and has been distressed around the edges. The anchor is a Marianne Designs Die Cut that had been covered with Gold Gilding Wax. I have used Spellbinders dies for the frame and punches for the flowers. The twine, shaped buttons, shells, pearls and Distress Sickles are from my stash. The card is 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 inches. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: 



Hope you like it and thanks for visiting.
        Sally.

Comments

suzanne2 said…
oh wow this is stunning! I love the image and all the seaside embellishments, its beautiful. thank you for joining us at creative inspirations this week. good luck with the challenge x
Debra K. said…
Oh I absolutely love this card! So many fabulous things to look at. I really like what you've done with the compass. I could do with a master class from you on card making as your cards are on a whole new level! Have a great weekend Sally. Debra x
chanya13 said…
Beautiful card, wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations. I hope you get to join us again for our next sketch. Agnieszka
CraftyNatalie said…
Wow, what a beautiful card!
Thank you for joining in on my beside the seaside themed challenge at Creative Inspirations.
CraftyNatalie: DT
rachel said…
Love what you've done here - fabulous work! Now following! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week and good luck! Hugs rachel x
suzanne2 said…
congratulations on your top 3 place in the challenge at creative inspirations, well deserved, your card is beautiful. thank you again for joining us and I hope you will do so again this week.
suzanne2 DT