Happy Birthday Center Step Card


Hi, today I have card to show you that I have made using the 'Fairy With Dove' stamp from Lili Of The Valley. I have stamped the image and coloured it using Copic Markers. The backing papers are from the 'Bonnets & Bowties' paper collection which came with the sentiment stamp, and was free with this months 'Simply Cards And Papercrafts' magazine. I have used a die from Crafts- Too for the flourishes and the bird. The flowers were made using a die from Prickley Pear and I have also used Spellbinder dies for the circles. I have finished the card with some Perfect Pearls, Sitckles and Glossy Accents. The card is 6 x 6 inches. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: 





Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
     Sally.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Such a pretty card! Love the colours you've used for the fairy and your embellies are gorgeous especially the flowers. Hope you had a good weekend Sally. Debra x