Pink Carnation


Hello, today I have a card to show you that I have made using a selection of stamps from Crafty Individuals and a Carnation stamp from Dimension. I have inked some white card with 'Old Paper', 'Frayed Burlap' and Walnut Stain' Distress inks. I then stamped some musical script and swirls with Acrylic paint onto the background before using the 'Trellis' embossing folder from Couture Creations to stamp some green Acrylic paint onto the background. I then stamped a clock face with 'Walnut Stain' Distress ink and embossed with clear powder and heat embossed in gold some Ink splats that I had stamped. I then finished the background off with some Fran-tage and some Gold Gilding Wax. I embossed some white card again using the 'Trellis' embossing folder and added some more gilding wax for the layering. I stamped the Carnation with Black Archival Ink and painted using Acrylic Paints and cut out. The sentiment is stamped and embossed and the frame has been made with a corner stamp that I have stamped on either side of the sentiment. Then I used a circle Spellbinders die to drawer around with a Perfect Medium Embossing Ink Pen and embossed the line in gold before cutting out to create the unique shape. I have finished the card with some Perfect Pearls, a variety of ribbons and trim and a string of pearls. The card is 4 1/2 x 8 inches. 
Hope you like it and thanks for visiting. 
            Sally.

Comments