Dormice Friends


Hi, today I have a card to share with you that I have made using a cute stamp of Dormice fro Dimension. I have stamped the image with 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink and coloured it using Copic Markers. I then added some Glossy Accents to their eyes and Fran-tage. The backing papers are from Joy Crafts and some Kraft card stock for the layering. I have also added some Fran-tage to the corners of the backing papers and some Gold Gilding Wax to lift the layers. The doilies, ribbon and trim are from my stash as is the sentiment stamp, which had been embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. The card is 6 x 6 inches and the sketch I have used is Sketch #89 from the Papertake Weekly Challenge blog. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: 




Hope you like it and thanks for the visit.
       Sally.

Comments

Very cute thanks for playing at crafty little fairies. You could also enter cute and cuddly at A Gem of a Challenge
Debra K. said…
Such a fabulous image which you've coloured so well that the mice look furry and the wheat well it looks like real wheat. Great layout Sally. I really hope you do well in the challenges. Debra x
Unknown said…
Hi Sally, oh that is such an adorable image and such a sweet card.

Thanks for joining in with us at Papertake Weekly this week.

Sarah
(GDT)