Feeling Festive


Hi, this year I have been struggling with getting into the Christmas Spirit, so I decided to spruce up my blog to try and help me get into the mood. Today I have a card to show you using 'Molly with Holly' stamp from Molly Blooms. I have stamped the image with Black Memento ink and coloured it with Copic markers and a white gel pen. The papers are from my local craft shop, and were loose stock, so I don't know who made them. I have used some red Bazzill Basics card for the layering. The snowflakes are cut using dies from Marianne Designs and the ribbon is from my local haberdashery. The large red button and snowflake button are from my stash and the pearl centre is from my local craft shop. I have added some glitter and Perfect Pearls to finish. The card is 5 x 6 inches.

I would like to enter this card in to the following challenge: http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
           Sally.

Comments