Christmas Cottage


Hello, today I have a card to show you using the 'Christmas Cottage' stamp by Molly Blooms. I have stamped the image with Black Memento Ink and coloured it with Copic Markers and added glitter and Glossy Accents. The background paper is from My Minds Eye 'Bright Spots' paper pad. I have stamped a snowflake stamp by Hot Off The Press using Anita's 'Tacky Glue' onto vellum, then covered it with glitter. The sentiment is also a stamp from Hot Off The Press. I have also used Core'dinations card stock for the layers. I have die cut some snowflakes using a Marianne Designs die and covered them with glitter and added some pearl centres from my local craft shop. I have also applied glitter to a doily which I have used in the bottom right corner. I have added some Perfect Pearls to finish. The card is 6 x 6 inches.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: http://clpchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you like it and thanks for the visit.
               Sally.

Comments

Anne said…
Love the image, and such sweet papers and snowflakes. :)

Thanks for joining us at CLP!
Hugs, Anne.