Hedgehog Notebook


Hi, Firstly I would like to thank everyone for their lovely comments, they really mean a lot. And secondly I would like to thank everyone at Crafty Little Fairies for choosing my card 'Sweet Sixteen' to be in their top three. Today I have a notebook to show you that  I have made using the 'Woodland Folk- Perfect Day' clear stamp sheet from Do Crafts. I have stamped the hedgehog with 'Rich Cocoa' Memento Ink and coloured it with Copic Markers and added glossy accents to the flower. The papers are also from DO Crafts and are from  the 'Woodland Folk' A4 Paper Pack. I have also used some Core-dinations card stock. The ribbons, beads and wooden hedgehog charms are from a gift wrap set that I bought from my local supermarket and the leaves were punched. The book measures 4 x 4 inches. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:http://craftylittlefairieschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you like it and thanks for looking.
            Sally.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Congratulations on being in the top three. You deserve it as your card is so lovely.
I love your little hedgehog book, your embellishments look great. It's amazing what you find in non crafty shops sometimes. I've got the same stamp but have not got round to using it but when I do I hope it looks half as good as yours. Debra x