Faux Criss- Cross Card


Hello, today I have made a Faux Criss-Cross card. I have used a selection of stamps by Craft Individuals, which have been stamped with Embossing Ink and then embossed with Gold powder. I have also used Crafty Individuals 'Shades Of Summer' paper book. The blossoms have been cut from the paper, moulded and then covered with Glossy Accents and a pearl added to each center. The birds and square panel were also cut from the papers and attached using 3D Foam. The large paper flowers are from Woodware and the small metal flower is a Tim Holtz Ideaology Foliage charm. The other metal charms and pearl button were bought from my local craft shop. The ribbon and pearls were from my stash.


Here is a picture of the card that fits into the envelope and below is a picture of the insert.


This is a 6 x 6 inch card. Hope you like it and thanks for looking. 
                         Sally.


Comments

Jean Hardy said…
Gorgeous Sally - loving the detail. Jean x
Sally Dodger said…
Thanks, I really enjoyed making this card.