Friday, 11 January 2013

Butterfly Case


Hi, today I have a picture of a butterfly case I made a few weeks ago. I made a box out of thick card stock and cut an aperture in the middle. I then lined the lid and base of the box with K and Co. Papers and then covered the aperture with acetate. I then shaped the wings on some die-cut decoupage butterflies before sticking them into place and made the tag using some Spellbinder Dies and a Cavallini text stamp. This case measures 7 1/2 x 8 inches and is 1 inch deep. Hope you have enjoyed seeing something different from a card today, and thanks for visiting.
                                                               Sally       

No comments:

Post a Comment