So Glad We Are Friends


Hello, today I have a card to share with you that uses the At Home In The Wildflowers collection from Craft Consortium.
The bug images were stamped onto smooth white card and coloured using Arteza Real Brush Pens and Arteza Expert Coloured Pencils.
The background papers are from the collection and have a wonderful gold sheen to them so I added some Clear Wink of Stella to the bug images to make them shimmer too. I also added white highlights with a gel pen.
The Funky Floral Thinlits dies by Tim Holtz  were used to cut out the leaf and branch elements. The cream, green and Kraft card are from The Papermill Direct.
The sentiment is from Hobby Art's Greetings for Friends stamp set and was heat embossed with gold. I added some small white pearls to finish.
I hope you like this card and thanks for stopping by.
Sally.x.

Comments