Circus Tent Card


Hello, today I have a quick card to share with you that uses the Circus Collection by Craft Consortium along with a cutting file from the Silhouette Store.
I started by cutting out the base card with my Silhouette from Buff smooth card which is from The Papermill Direct. the patterned paper is from the Circus collection paper pad. The blue and gold pieces were cut from scraps from the Mega Box of Off cuts from the Papermill Direct.
The swirls are left over from the Train Concertina card and had been stamped onto smooth white card and coloured with Arteza Real Brush markers and Zig Clean Colour Pens. I added these to the hot air balloon and the top of the ten opening.
I then finished the card with three of the chipboard pieces from the Circus collection along with a star embellishment.
I hope you like this card and thanks for stopping by.
Sally.x.

Comments