My Special Hen Card Box Set


Hello, today I have a box set of 5 cards to share with you that uses the My Special Hen Digital Stamps from Magengo over on Etsy.

I printed the images twice onto 350gsm Mixed Media paper and coloured using Arteza Real Brush Pens and Arteza Expert Coloured Pencils. I also added some White Gel Pen highlights.

 The flowers were cut from the Mixed Media Paper using dies from both the Tim Holtz Funky Florals Set 2 and Funky Foliage dies sets. I used the Arteza Real Brush Pens to colour them.
The Patterned strip was made by cutting hexagons out of some scraps of paper from my stash and assembling together onto a strip of white card.
The background panel was made by cutting out a panel of cream card using the 'Outside In Stitched Square' die from Lawn Fawn, then running this through a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder.
I assembled the box and decorated the top and the cards, finishing with some pearls from my stash. I hope you like these and thanks for stopping by.
Sally.x.

Comments