Flamingo Pop Up Box Card


Hello, today I have a Pop Up Box Card to share with you that uses the Flingo The Flamingo stamp set by Hobby Art
I started by stamping the flamingo and leaves from the stamp set using Black Archival ink. I also cut some more foliage using a selection of dies from The Works. I then coloured these using Distress Oxides and a white gel pen. I then cut the images out. I added some 3D Pearl glue from Dovecraft onto some of the die cuts for berries and added a Googly Eye to the Flamingo.
The pop up box card was made using a die that came free with the Die Cutting Essentials Issue 51 Magazine. The decorative papers I used are also from The Works. The sentiment is from the Harbour stamp set, also by Hobby Art.
I then assembled the box and added the images and die cuts. I finished by adding some flower shaped sequins and some more 3D pearl Glue.
I hope you like this card and thanks for stopping by.
Sally.x.

Comments