Hobby Art Harbour Centre Scene Card


Hello, today I have a card to share with you that uses Hobby Arts Harbour Clear stamp set, along with some dies from my stash to create this Centre Scene Pop Up card. I also decorated the front of the card.

The images were stamped with 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink and coloured using Copic Markers and a white gel pen. The waves were made using the 'Stitched Waves' die by Lawn Fawn. The papers were from the 'Vintage Chic Creations' Paper pad from my local Pound Shop. The anchor patterned paper was made by stamping the smaller images from the set onto a piece of the rope effect card stock with Distress Oxide Inks. The bottle and ships wheel were made with dies from Sizzix and the Anchor is a Marianne Designs die, which I heat embossed in Silver. I finished the card with some blue sequins.
I hope you like this card and thanks for visiting.
Sally.x

Comments

Love these! I especially love the pop up one! A fabulous idea beautifully executed and superbly coloured. I hope you don't mind if I CASE this at some point in the future. Hugs, Lesley