Happy Birthday Mouse & Toadstools


Hello, today I have a card and matching gift tag to share with you that uses Hobby Art's July Monthly Special Home Tweet Home.

The background was made with Distress Oxides in the following colours: Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade, Fired Brick, Peeled Paint, Cracked Pistachio, Faded Jeans and Walnut Stain. I also added some text with a stamp from the Words stamp set, also from Hobby Art with the Walnut Stain Oxide.

I then added some Imagination Crafts Starlight Metallic Paint in Rich Gold using a damaged paint brush around the border of the backgrounds.

The grass was added using Copic markers and the Toadstool die is the Edge Mushrooms by Joy Crafts. The toadstool die was also coloured using the Distress Oxides and white gel pen details were added.

The images were stamped with 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink and were coloured using Arteza Expert coloured pencils and white gel pen details. I finished off with a stamped sentiment, some wood mushrooms and pearls.

The tag was made in the same way and some ribbons from my stash were added to tie them together.

I hope you like this card and tag set and thanks for stopping by.
Sally.x.

Comments

Debra K. said…
You know Sally I always seem to put a wow in my comments but this deserves a super big WOW! I really don't know how you come up with your ideas for amazing cards. The ink blending is fantastic and a perfect background for the really sweet mouse on it's toadstool. Fabulous pencil colouring especially of the red on the toadstool. Love how you've coloured the border and wooden toadstools to match. The tag and inside of the card are just as beautifully made as the front. Yet another card I love!!! Debra x
Cobnut Crafter said…
Absolutely fabulous!
Unknown said…
Sally, I have just seen what you have made with the home tweet home set that I designed for Jenny and it stopped me in my tracks! I was like Wow, wow, wow !!
These are stunning honey, your backgrounds and colouring as beautiful. Keep up the good work as I love to see your samples xx
Viki Banaszak said…
I absolutely love the coloring on this! I could just get lost in this scene.