Butterfly Dream


Hi, today I have a card to show you using some stamps from Hobby Art's 'Butterflies' stamp set. I have stamped the butterflies with 'Versamark' ink and heat embossed with black powder. I the painted them with 'Twinkling H2O's'. I have also used 'Gemstones' Gilding Flakes by Cosmic Shimmer and the THS019 stencil by Tim Holtz to create the background under the butterflies. The other background papers are from Craftstyle and I have also inked through the same Tim Holtz stencil with 'Walnut Stain' Distress ink onto the background paper. The sentiment has also been stamped, embossed and painted with H2O's. The flourish is a die from Cheery- Lynn and the roses have been made using a Jewelry Clay and a silicone mould. I have added some gilding wax and Pearls to finish. The card is 6 x 6 inches.

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
      Sally.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Beautiful card Sally! Love the butterflies, they look so lovely in those colours and the background gilding really sets them off. Debra x