Happy Birthday


Hello, today I have a card to show you that I have made using the 'Man's Best Friend' stamp from Lili Of The Valley. I have stamped the image with 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink and coloured it with Copic Markers and a white gel pen. The background papers are from Hot Off The Press and I have also used Core'dinations card stock. The background die is the 'Parchment and Label' dies from Marianne Designs.  I have used Kraft card stock for the florals and foliage. The 'Fancy Flourish' die is a Cheery Lynn die. The rose and leaves are Marianne Designs dies and the cornflour type flowers are made using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs and Spellbinders dies have created the circles behind the image.  The sentiment tag is from K and Company pack and the metal flower embellishment is from Tim Holtz's 'Foliage' pack and the toadstool is a charm that I bought at my local craft shop. I have finished the card with some Perfect Pearls. The card is 6 x 6 inches. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: http://craftylittlefairieschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you like it and thanks for visiting.
            Sally.

Comments

Sue said…
Stunning card Sally. I love the image, beautiful colouring and such gorgeous detailing too.
Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge this week
Sue xx
carsondcat said…
Beautiful card.. and I love the background die.. I haven't seen it before, I'm going to check this out straight away lols….