Fun At The Fair


Hi, today I have a card to show you that I have made using the Carousel Horse stamp set by Chocolate Baroque. I have stamped the Fairground stamp with Memento Ink and coloured with Copic Markers. For the background I have used My Mind's Eye paper and added some 'Dusty Concord' Distress ink and 'Pearl' Perfect Pearl Mists. I then over stamped with a Crafty Individuals stamp 'Harlequin Swirl Background' using 'Frayed Burlap' Distress Ink, and then a second time using Gold Embossing Powder. I cut three strips of paper from the same My Mind's Eye paper collection and stamped and embossed the small Carousel Horse stamp from the Chocolate Baroque stamp sheet. I also stamped and embossed the 'Fun Fair' text onto some purple card. The Circle and Scalloped Circle were made using Spellbinder's Dies. The ribbons, lace and gold rhinestones are from my stash. This is a 7 x 7 inch card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: http://mojomonday.blogspot.co.uk

Thanks for stopping by.
                   Sally.

Comments