Turtle Tag


Hello, firstly I would like to welcome some new followers to my blog. Thanks for joining me in my little world. Today I have a tag to show you using some Creative Expressions Stamps and a Chocolate Baroque Stamp. I have stamped the Turtle, Anchor and Seahorse (creative Expressions) stamps with Memento ink and coloured with my Copic markers. I also stamped the Seaweed stamp (Chocolate Baroque) and also coloured with my Copic's. I then added Glossy Accents to the seaweed, anchor and turtles shell. The background papers are from My Minds Eye 'Complete Boy' collection. The fish in the background are also a Creative Expression stamp, which I have stamped and added Stickles to. The shells were from my local  shell shop and the gem was from my stash. This card is 4 x 6 inches. 
Thanks for stopping by.
                Sally.

Comments

  1. Awww i love that little turtle :)Beautiful tag-i like the way you have made the seaweed very lifelike using the Glossy Accents.
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment