Happy Birthday Bunny In A Box




Hello, today I have a Printers Tray that I have decorated using Hobby Art Bunny & Brambles and In The Garden stamp sets.
I stamped the Bunny and vegetables onto white card with 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink. I also die cut the flowers at the same time, which are from Tim Holtz Funky Foliage die set by Sizzix. I used Copic markers to colour the images and die cuts, then added details with a White gel pen. I also added some glossy accents to the Bunny's eye and white pearls to the flower centres.

I painted the Printers Tray with white Acrylic paint, before decorating with some patterned papers. The wood effect and chicken wire effect papers are from Craftwork Cards 'Potting Shed' collection and the floral papers are from the 'Folksy Florals' paper pad from Tonic.

I punched a hole through the cover and added a white eyelet and then threaded some red beads onto green cord to use as a closure. I also added more pearls and some Raffia for straw.

I hope you like this Printers Tray and thanks for stopping by.
Sally.x.

Comments

Unknown said…
Absolutely gorgeous work Sally..... I just adore your artwork..... xxx
Debra K. said…
Absolutely fabulous! The outside looks wonderful but then you open it and Wow, an even more wonderful inside. Love the rabbit nestled in the straw with the vegetables so a great idea. Really lovely choice of papers especially the Tonic floral one which goes perfectly with the flowers you've added. Superb colouring as ever. My rabbit friend would definitely love this. Debra x