Pearl Ex Floral Dream


Hi, today I have a card to share with you that uses Hobby Arts Floral Mix and Words stamp sets.

I started by stamping the flowers from the set onto some Hot Press Watercolour paper with Versamark Ink and embossed with Black detail powder. I then coloured the images in grey scale with Copic Markers. I then mixed the Jacquard Pearl Ex powders from set 2 with Gum Arabic to make a paint and used these to colour glaze the flowers. I also used a white gel pen to add details and cut the images out. 

I then cut a background panel, also from the Hot Press watercolour card and added some stitched details with a black Pitt Pen and a border of glitter. I then added the flowers, some adhered flat and some raised with 3D Foam  to create dimension and trimmed them to fit the panel. I then adhered this panel to a Kraft card base with more 3D Foam. 

The sentiment was stamped and embossed with Black onto Kraft card and more stitch detail added. This was also adhered with Foam and I added glitters, sequins and gems to finish the card.

I hope you like this card and thanks for stopping by.
Sally.x.


Comments

Bernie Simmons said…
What beautiful colours Sally xxx
Debra K. said…
Absolutely gorgeous! I wish I could see this in real life as it must shimmer beautifully. Such a lovely colour palette. I've seen grey scale drawn images but don't quite understand what you've done with the Copics on the flowers but whatever you did just looks fantastic. A really wonderful card design. Debra x
Carole Pollard said…
Wonderful what fabulous colours Love and hugs Carole x
Sally Dodger said…
Hi Debra, the flowers were coloured with cool grey shades of Copic's to create the shading. The actual colours of the flowers and leaves are from the Pearl Ex paint which was painted thinly over the top to give them colour and shimmer. Hope this explains a bit better. Sally.x.