Christmas Crystalized Napkin Card


Hi, today I have a really quick card to share with you that uses a Woodland themed Napkin.

I started by cutting a piece of white card to 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches. I then covered this with some Adhesive sheet from Woodware. (The double sided sheet needs to be the heat resistant type).

I then took 1/4 of a Napkin and separated the printed layer from the plain backing layer. I then placed the Napkin face down on my table and placed the double sided adhesive card onto it to avoid rippling of the Napkin.

I wrapped the excess Napkin around the card and used a Spellbinders die to cut the middle out. The sentiment is from Hobby Art's Winter Wishes stamp set and was stamped with Black Archival Ink.

I then used a Versamark Ink pad to ink over the entire surface of the Napkin and sprinkled with Crystal embossing powder from Stampendous and heat set it, being careful not to get the Adhesive sheet too hot.

I finished by adhering the centre of the card with glue and the frame with 3D Foam to a Kraft card base.

I hope you like this card and thanks for visiting.
Sally.x.

Comments