Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #178- Anything But A Card


Hi, the new challenge has started over at Crafty Cardmakers and Angela is hosting this time around. The theme for this fortnight is 'Anything But A card'.

For my project I decided to make some Christmas Tree Ornaments. I used a tag shaped die from Provo Craft to create the bases, which I embossed with a selection of embossing folders.

I also used some patterned papers from K and Co. and some words that I printed out. The Poinsettia was made using some dies from Marianne Designs and the flourish is by Cheery- Lynn Designs.

The Holly shaped brads came with a Cardmaking Kit from Hot Off The Press about ten years ago and have been sitting in my stash waiting to be used and the chain and beads are from my local craft shop.

I hope you like my decorations and please check out my fellow DT's blogs as they have made some fabulous projects.

Thanks for stopping by.
    Sally.x.

Comments

Debra K. said…
These are wonderful Sally! They look such sumptuous tags with the chain and beads. Two fabulous designs as well.
I want to thank you for your advice of using Crafters Companion heat resistant acetate for my shaker cards. It really worked a treat with no static! So thanks for helping me make my first successful shaker card :). Debra x
Judy McKay said…
Beautiful Christmas ornaments. Love your design. Judy