Just Hanging Around!


Hello, today I have a card to share with you that I have made using another of my own drawn images. 

I drew and and painted the Sloth on his branch using Cotman watercolours by Winsor and Newton.

I also painted some leaves that were cut using some Cheery- Lynn dies and some more tree trunks for the background. 

The background panel was made with watercolour card, 'Bundled Sage', 'Cracked Pistachio' and 'Mermaid Lagoon' Distress Ink and Pearl Mica Spray. 

The leafy background is actually another layer of card that was part of some perfume packaging that I re purposed and painted with Acrylic Paint. 

The Hibiscus were made with vellum and a Tonic Punch and coloured with some Papermate felt tip pens. I also added some orange beads for the centres.

The Kraft card border has been embossed and 'Walnut Satin' Distress Ink added to reveal the pattern.

I hope you like this card and thanks for taking the time to visit.
    Sally.x.

Comments