Merry Christmas Stocking


Hello, today's card uses an image from the Daisy Mae Draws 'Warmest Wishes' art pad by Hobby House. I have coloured the image with Copic markers and a gold gel pen, before cutting it out. The sentiment is a stamp from Anita's that I must have had for about ten years now and never used before. I stamped the sentiment with Black Archival Ink onto white card, then inked the edges with Distress Ink and ran the card through a snowflake embossing folder by Darice and added some 'Pearl Moon' gilding wax. The background papers are from K ad Company and I have also used some red Core'dinations card stock. The ribbon and little wooden stars are from Whitby Crafts and the snowflakes have been cut using dies from Marianne Designs, which have also been embossed and inked. I have finished the card with some gold faux stitching and Stickles glitter glue. The card is 6 x 6 inches. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: 



Hope you like my card and thanks for taking the time to visit.
     Sally.

Comments

Pamellia said…
Hi Sally, this is fabulous! Your embossed snowflakes are gorgeous, what a great backdrop for the sentiment, which I also love! Such a fun, festive card my friend! holiday hugs :)
Carole Pollard said…
Just love this that sentiment idea is just fabulous love the embossing the image is cute and gorgeous colours stunning love and Hugs Carole x
Debra K. said…
Wonderful card Sally! The image looks fab and the sentiment is really great. I love that you've embossed it with snowflakes, it makes it look that more special and the ribbon and little stars finish it off beautifully. It's funny when you find crafty stash you've never used that's just what you need. A good excuse for keeping things others (my hubby, lol) would throw out. Hope you're having a great week. Debra x