Gingerbread Noel


Hi, today I have a quick card to share with you that I have made using another image from the 'Warmest Wishes' art book by Hobby House. I have coloured the image with Copic markers and added some Glossy Accents and glitter. I have used Papertake Weekly Sketch  #95 for the layout and the backing papers are from Die Cuts With A View. I have also used some Kraft card stock, gingham ribbon, silver twine and some buttons and pearls.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:


Hope you lie it and thanks for stopping by.
          Sally.


Comments

Very cute image and a great sketch, I loved using this one.
Carole Pollard said…
Just gorgeous I love the image its fab. A great design with pretty embellishments. Love the cute button Love and hugs Carole x
Pamellia said…
Could have sworn I commented on this fabulous card already! I think it's time for a CAT scan! lol. Love this one Sally, all the wonderful layers of festive papers, especially the glittery one! Amazing image and I love your matching gingerbread button! I find I'm hungry, hmmm. hugs :)