Sunday, 5 October 2014

Eurasian Blues


Hello, today I have a card to show you that I have made using a set of stamps from Hobby Art called 'Bird Song'. I have stamped the birds and branches with 'London Fog' Memento Ink and coloured them with Copic markers and a white gel pen. I then cut out the birds and branches and adhered them to the card with 3D Glue Gel. The Kraft floral lattice layer and the octagonal layers were cut from my Silhouette and glitter and pearls have been added before being stuck to a white base card. The background paper is from K & Company. I have finished the card by adding some more glitter to the edges and some Glossy Accents to the birds beaks and eyes. The card is 7 x 7 inches.  

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: http://acreativeromance.blogspot.co.uk/

I hope you like it and thanks for visiting. 
     Sally.


2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card Sally! Lovely coloured images fussy cut perfectly and the card design is brilliant. The glitter and pearls really finish it off nicely. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally, this is just gorgeous! It must have taken forever to add all that glitter, wow!! Your birds are beautiful and that die cut frame is the perfect backdrop with all the shimmer and pearls! Love it! big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete