Saturday, 10 May 2014

Smokey The Cat


Hi, today I have a card to show you that I have made using some stamps that I have had for years from Inkadinkado.  I have stamped the cat and embossed it with 'Silver Super Sparkle' embossing powder from Personal Impressions. The background papers are from the 'Sweet Owl' paper pad from First Edition. I have used one of my cats- Smokey as the inspiration for this card, and have used all things she likes to play with while I am crafting. Like the Pearls on a string, gems on sticks and of course ribbons. The sentiment is from my stash and I have used a the 'Fancy Flourish' die from Cheery- Lynn. The flowers have been made using a die from Pinflair and some Spellbinders dies for the layering. And finally I have finished the card with some paw prints, as she is good at leaving them on my card stock. The card is 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 inches. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.co.uk/

Here is a picture of Smokey herself. She is Bandit's half sister.  



Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
        Sally.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Sally! Of course I'd love this as it's got a cat on but this is fabulous. The embossing of the cat is a lovely colour and all the embellishments are too especially the paw prints.
    Smokey is such a lovely colour and a gorgeous looking cat. One of my cats, Evie, is a cross between a dog and a Magpie. She runs off with any of my craft stash that is shiny and hoards it. I say dog as she plays fetch and follows my husband every way and as soon as she sees his car she dashes to the door to meet him.
    I can't wait until I'm recovered enough to craft , it's driving me mad now. Hope you're all well. Debra x

    ReplyDelete