Purple, Orange and Green


Hello, today I have a Pop Up Box Card that I have made to show you. The papers I have used are from the 'Hydrangea Stripe' 6 x 6 pad from K and Company, which work really well for the challenge that I am entering this card into, which is to include your favourite colour combination. Mine being Purple, Orange and Green. I have made the Pansies using a Die Cutting Stencil from Pinflair. The butterflies are stamps that have been in my stash for about ten years now and they have been stamped with 'Rich Cocoa' Memento Ink onto the patterned paper and some shading added with Copic Markers. I then covered the wings with Stickles and some Perfect Pearls for the body. The green gems on sticks are from my stash and I have added some Perfect Pearls to finish. The card folds flat to fit inside a 5 x 6 inch box that is 1 inch deep. 

Here is a side view of the card. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: http://cinspirations.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
                Sally.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Fabulous card! Well done on your card winning on Lotv Sally! Short comment as not feeling too good. Debra x
NGCARDS said…
A gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx