With Krafty Love


Hi, today I have another quick Valentine's themed card to show you. I have once again cut some hearts by hand out of white and Kraft card stock. I then embossed two of the white hearts with the 'Venus Crest' embossing folder from Couture Creations. I have also used the same embossing folder for the background paper. I then inked the embossed card with 'Red Brick' Memento chalk ink. The other two hearts and background paper has been repeatedly stamped using a stamp from the 'Bountiful Background' stamp sheet from Verve and the same ink. The with love was printed from my computer and gems to finish. The card is 5 x 5 inches. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
           Sally.



Comments

Debra K. said…
Lovely card Sally! Very clever unique design. You've shown us lots of fab techniques on your cards.
I did leave comments on your last two cards but they don't seem to be there. Debra x