Lavender Cupcakes


Hi, today I have a card to show you using a stamp from Lili Of The Valley called' Cake Shop'. I have stamped the image with 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink and coloured it with Copic Markers and white and silver gel pens. The background papers are from Kanban's 'The Language Of Flowers' paper pad, and they have been darkened by using some 'Dusty Concord' Distress Ink over the top. I have used the 'Vintage Floral' Martha Stewart punch down the side of the card. The cup cake die is from Marianne Designs and the Sentiment die is from Elizabeth Craft Designs. The ribbon, lace, gems, Stickles and Perfect Pearls are from my stash. The card is 6 x 6 inches. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:  http://craftylittlefairieschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
            Sally.

Comments

Debra K. said…
I love the Lotv mice stamps, they're so cute. Your card is very yummy! The little cupcake looks delicious. You've got me thinking about cake now and I'm on a diet, lol. Good Luck in the challenge Sally. Debra x
Little K Smith said…
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Little Fairies with this fabulous card! I just love these little mice and love all the gorgeous sparkle too!
I hope you can join in this week :)
Kelly.x