For Someone Special...


Hi, today I have a card to show you that I have made using a stamp from the 'Neighbourwood' stamp collection by Trimcraft. I have stamped the image with 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink and coloured it using Copic Markers and a white gel pen. I have used some background papers from K and Company and Kraft Card. The flowers have been made using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs and the leaves are a die from Cheery- Lynn. The ribbons, sentiment stamp, pearl pins, gold Stickles and Perfect Pearls are from my stash. The card is 6 x 6 inches. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
           Sally.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Fabulous layout today Sally! These Neighbourhood stamps you've been using are really sweet. The cutting out of the die for the image must have taken time. Lovely card. Have a great day. Debra x