A Kraft and White Christmas


Hello, today I have a card to show you that I made using a tree stamp from a stamp set that I have had for a few years, but I cant remember which company they are from. Here is a picture of the complete stamp set, if anyone know who they are made by, it would be a great help. 

Firstly I stamped the Christmas tree with Black Archival ink onto a Kraft die cut circle and coloured with a white gel pen. I then stamped and embossed the tree with white embossing powder onto vellum and cut out. I stick the tree down and added some torn vellum strips to the bottom for snow and glitter to the sky and trees. The Kraft panel behind the main circle had been stamped with a snowflake stamp from Hot Off The Press in 'Frayed Burlap' Distress Ink. The embossing folder I have used if from Darice and had been inked again with 'Frayed Burlap' Distress Ink. The stamped sentiment is from Hero Arts. I have used Spellbinders for the circles and a Marianne Designs die for the snowflake. The ribbons and button are from my stash and I have added faux stitching and Perfect Pearls to finish. The card measures 5 x 7 inches. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you like it and thanks for visiting.
    Sally.


Comments