Happy Holidays


Hello, today I have a card to show you that I have made using papers from K and Co.s 'Winter Wonderland' speciality paper pad. I have used Marianne Designs dies for the snowflakes and pearl gems from my local craft shop for the centres. The sentiment stamp is from Creative Expressions and has been stamped with Perfect Medium and embossed with gold powder. The ribbon is from my stash and 'Perfect Pearls' were added to finish. The finished card measures 6 x 7 inches. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
           Sally.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Gorgeous card Sally! Love your layout and the papers are a lovely choice. I especially like the snowflakes forming a ring.
Good to see you back in blog land. Debra x