Holly And Snowflakes


Hello, today's card is made using a paper pack 'Vintage Christmas' from Marianne Designs. On the background layer I have stamped a snowflake stamp from Hot Off The Press and embossed it with in white. For the green layer I used a mask 'Holly Frame' by That Special Touch to emboss the card. I then coloured the leaves with a Copic marker, then sanded the embossing back to reveal the white core of the paper. I finally finished of that layer with some 'Ruby Red' Perfect Pearls. The Blue swirl layer was made using a swirl mask 'Elegant Swirls' from Crafty Individuals, which was embossed, then I applied Distress Stickles to the swirl and some Perfect Pearls. The Merry Christmas was cut using a die from Cheery- Lynn Designs and the large snowflake was cut using three dies from Marianne Designs. The pearl in the centre of the snowflake was from my local craft shop and the holly leaves were punched using a punch I have had for quite a few years now, and I cant remember where I got it from. The finished card measures 5 x 6 inches.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you like it and thanks for visiting.
         Sally.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Perfect take on the sketch Sally-the snowflake and pearls are so pretty.
Nessa xxx