Oriental Fantasy


Hello, today I have a card to show you using the 'Geisha Companion' stamp set form Lili of The Valley. I have stamped the Geisha Girl and the scene with 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink and coloured them with Copic markers. The background papers are from Kanban's 'The Language Of Flowers' 6 x 6 paper pad. I have also used the 'Trellis' embossing folder by Couture Creations. The branches are cut using a Marianne Designs Die and the flowers have been punched using a punch from Tonic. Spellbinders dies have been used to create the scalloped circle. The lace is from my local haberdashery and I have finished the card off by adding Glossy Accents, Perfect Pearls and Stickles. The card measures 6 x 6 inches. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: http://ideastoinspire.blogspot.co.uk/p/challenge.html 

Hope you like it and thank you for visiting.
            Sally.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Beautiful card. The combination of green and lilac is lovely. Your choice of embellishments are just right. Debra x
Erica said…
Hi Sally,

What a stunning card! I love colours and the distressed look. The landscape scene is so gorgeous!

Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Ribbon and Lace' challenge.

Good luck!

Hugs

Erica x
Anonymous said…
Beautiful Sally-such detail :)
Nessa xx