Shabby Chic Geisha


Hi, today I have a card to show you using Lili Of The Valley's 'Geisha Companion' Stamp set. I have stamped the images with 'Rich Cocoa' Memento Ink and coloured with Copic markers and white and gold gel pens. The background papers are from 'The Language Of Flowers' 6 x 6 paper pad by Kanban. I have also used the 'Trellis' embossing folder from Couture Creations and 'Old Paper' and 'Worn Lipstick' Distress ink to highlight the embossing. The branches were cut using a Marianne Designs die and the flowers were made using a Tonic punch. The sentiment stamp is from Personal Impressions. I have also added Perfect Pearls and Distress Stickles and the lace is from my stash. This finished card measures 5 x 5 inches. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: http://www.liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
                Sally.

Comments

Little K Smith said…
Oohhh sooooo beautiful! Such a lovely LOTV image and I love the embossing & dies too!
Thank you for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies and good luck :)
Kelly.x