Fun Fair


Hello, today I have a card to share with you using Chocolate Baroque's 'Carousel Horse' stamp set. I have stamped the horse with 'Rich Cocoa' Memento ink and coloured it with Copic markers and a white and gold gel pen. The background papers are from 'Best Of K and Co. Too' paper pack by K and Co. I have used a Crafty Individuals stamp 'Harlequin Swirl Background' and embossed it with gold on the background. The sentiment came included on the same stamp sheet as the horses, which has also been embossed with gold powder. The circles were made using Spellbinders dies and the distressing on the white layers was made with a distressing tool. The pearls have been piped using Perfect Pearls and the charm was from my local craft shop. This card measures 6 x 7 inches.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: www.mojomonday.blogspot.co.uk

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
               Sally.

Comments

Great card. Thanks for adding the size!